We are looking
Associates in US, Europe
KPO Experts India
Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Services
Ten Precautions while outsourcing
Precautions need to be taken while outsourcing work due to various reasons like money, time, availability of manpower etc. There are many risks involved during process of outsourcing and thus it is imperative to choose the right service provider. The outsourcer should be honest and efficient with good communication skills. This is not a big and difficult task and all one has to to do is ask the right questions. Below are some of the pointers that one should keep in mind while choosing an outsourcing company:
1. Do your homework properly. Find out for how many years the company has been outsourcing. Get adequate information on the company as to the strength of the company and their financial situation.
2. Find out about the quality of the services provided by them e.g. whether they have an ISO and CMM certifications. Customer reference and recommendation are the best way to figure out a company's services.
3. Before you finalize the outsourcing company it is pertinent for you to take into consideration all the hidden costs from maintenance, training,connectivity/infrastructure, transition etc. instead of just the obvious costs such as licensing and consulting costs.
4. Ensure that the company does not make unrealistic promises and keeps them.
5. The outsourcing company should meet requirements in respect to data privacy including infrastructure security (Firewalls, Access Controls, Data Encryption, etc) and human resource related like Pre-Recruitment precautions and checks, Non-Disclosure agreements, etc.)
6. Ensure that the company offers business continuity and disaster mitigation plans as a means of reducing your business related risks.
7. Companies have to be honest when dealing with invoicing and material type of contract. Always check for referrals of customer for ensuring that the company is honest in financial dealings.
8. Ensure that the company chosen for outsource work is compliant with statutory laws.
9. The company chosen should match work culture and ethics. This will help offshorer in carrying out smooth communication with the company.
10. Ensure that the chosen company has a well trained professionals on their staff and good capacity to handle the work.
KPO on the Web
Outsourcing : Precautions & Threats
KPO deals Bust?
Top 5 reasons why KPO deals bust. Be careful!!!
10 precautions while outsourcing... Be sure to take care of these...
Providers : HR issues
Service Providers should be careful of these Human Resource related issues.
KPO a threat to USA?
Is it really a threat or is it a win-win situation... Find out.
: More advantages than worries
Should we treat outsourcing as a worry? Not exactly. See why it is so...
your data vulnerable?
Yes, you should take care of data security and privacy policies of the services provider before outsourcing.
More about KPO
Should you outsource or not? Find the the top reasons to outsource...
India had become a preferred KPO destination? Find out why it is so...
KPO is the latest buzzwords. What exactly it is? and how can you benefit?
Why should you consider KPO? and what can KPO deliver to you?
& Future of KPO
See the reports of NASSCOM, Evalueserve and Outsource2India.com
KPO : Precautions & Threats
Many KPO deals bust at the start. Take these precautions to ensure success.